For most people it will have been many years since they last purchased a new bathroom, so they will often have little idea of the costs or choices available. It is helpful for us to have a budget so we can suggest the best solutions for you within your budget. Our designer will help with this.
We use a specialised CAD programme designed especially for bathrooms that includes many manufacturers catalogues. Our qualified, talented designer will take you through the full chargeable design service; the 7 steps to your designer bathroom.
The Design Service is charged at £300 (inclusive of VAT) for a bathroom, and £180 for the remaining bathrooms if covered during the same visit. This includes a detailed brief indicating your preferences, your lifestyle, a site survey which includes electrics, the design process and a 2D CAD design.
If we are working from architectural plans and no visit to site is required the charge is £180 per room.
You will need to allow several visits to our showroom to approve finishes, styles etc.
- Initial Meeting – this usually involves a visit to the showroom to discuss what your needs are and look through our products to find some products you may wish to include. Once the Design Fee is paid we will make an appointment to come to measure up the bathroom(s).
- Measure – Our designer will come and measure up your bathroom(s) and discuss exactly what you want to achieve with your re-design. This will include who uses the room, what items you wish to include and a possible colour scheme.
- Basic CAD design – Our designer will put everything on our CAD system and an initial design is completed – often with some different options to go through.
- Approval – An appointment is made for the customer to come into our showroom and look at the design(s). The design is then finalised and specific product is suggested and then chosen enabling a quote to be raised.
- Quote –You return to the showroom to discuss this in detail and finalise your choices if any changes need to be made.
- Order Placed – when the customer is happy with both the quote and the design an order is placed with our team.
- Final Design with 2D design plan is released and if required 3D images – these are for the Installation Team and the customers to fully show the look of the finished bathroom(s).
The cost of the Design Fee is deducted from the final invoice for either one of the Services:
- Design, Supply & Installation of all goods
- Design & Supply of all goods