The project in more detail
The client brief
Our clients wanted a luxury family bathroom that suited their lifestyle and was a more dramatic design than the master suite we had designed and installed the previous year.
- Our designer picked the colours black and white to add a rich and stylish feel to the bathroom along with a basin unit with a white matt rubber finish and the iconic shaped bath.
- The floor area where the bath is was raised to create a feature space with lighting and also hid the pipework.
- The Amalfi bath by Victoria + Albert created a dramatic impact against the dark tiles.
- Niche areas were created to add storage and a colourful contrast.
- The floor and wall tiles are part of a range from Piemme by Valentino with the feature tiles having a mosaic with a silver shimmer.
- The mosaics were used in the raised bath area and also created features in the niche storage areas.
- A glass door with a privacy finish allowed light to come in from the spacious upstairs hall.
Mr & Mrs H were as delighted with their family bathroom as they were with their master master suite the previous year.back to the portfolio page